Soda Ash in soap making
Soda ash(sodium carbonate)
60-80 mesh number
Soda ash dense, the trade name for sodium carbonate (Na2CO3), is a white, anhydrous, powdered or granular material. It is an essential raw material used in the manufacturing of glass, detergents chemicals and other industrial products.
Soda ash is made in two main grades – light and dense. These have the same chemical properties and only differ in physical characteristics, such as bulk density and particle size and shape (which affect flow characteristics and angle of repose).
1) Manufacture of glass, where it reduces the melting temperature of the sand used in glass formation and helps in the ‘workability’ or shaping of glass articles such as tableware and float glass.
2)Making soaps and detergents, where it is employed as a builder, or filler, to give a smoother surface.
3) Production of chemicals such as sodium silicate, sodium bicarbonate and percarbonate, and sodium chromate and dichromate.
4) Pulp and paper manufacture, water treatment, effluent treatment, metallurgy, drugs, flue gas desulfurization, Textile Printing and dyeing industry, Leather etc.
5) Sodium carbonate is a food additive used as an acidity regulator, anti-caking agent, raising agent and stabilizer.
6) It is also used in the production of snus (Swedish-style snuff) and sherbet powder.
7) In China, it is used to replace lye-water in the crust of traditional Cantonese moon cakes, and in many other Chinese steamed buns and noodles.
8) Cleaning silver, As a foaming agent and an abrasive in toothpastes, As “bonding agent” In casting, de-linting of fuzzy cottonseed.
nitric acid for sale
acetic acid for sale
low aromatic white spirit
cetyl alcohol wholesale
soap noodles manufacturers in malaysia
soda ash in soap making
There are no reviews yet.