Sodium Silicate Solution/Crystal for sale
Sodium Silicate as adhesive in engineering, in drilling fluids for stabilization of bore walls, and as an alum coagulant & iron flocculant for water treatment. It is known to be the most important raw material for silicon & silicon aluminum rubber. This crystal appears as transparent solid with water soluble nature. It is also used to provide passive fire protection in buildings. Along with magnesium silicate,
Sodium Silicate Crystal
is used for metal repair and as fitting paste with easy to apply nature. It is also used as catalyst & carrier for various chemical processes.
Mainly used in the industries of paper, soap, detergent, construction materials, delicate casting, anti-corrosion material, textile, and mineral floating select. And it is primary raw material of material of silicon rubber,silicon aluminum rubber, moisture absorbent, catalyst and its carrier, desalt agent of brine, hydrated silica and absorbent.
- Appearance colourless or light color solid
- Soluble solid content98.9%min
- Iron(Fe)0.02% max or iron(Fe) : 0.01%max
- Molar ratio2.0-3.5
- Packing : Packed in 1000kg/bag.
- H.S.No : 28391900
Normal Specification :
1) Sodium Silicate glass 98.5min(Neutral grade)
|Na2O||22 – 22.5%|
|SiO2||73 – 76.5%|
2) Sodium Silicate glass 98.5%MIN (Alkaline grade)
|Na2O||28 – 35%|
|SiO2||68.5 – 70.5%|
- Annually Production Capacity: 350000MT Per year.
- Packing: 25kgs bag or 1000kgs bag
- Quality: First Class
Sodium Silicate Powder
- Molar Ratio: 2.85
- Mesh size: 120-150 miron